In view of the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak, kindly follow these safety and health measures:
1. If you have visited China, or have had close contact with anyone who has traveled to China, in the past two weeks:
- Please inform the church office before coming to church.
- If you are feeling unwell, please see a doctor before coming to church, or rest at home.
2. When attending church services or other church-related activities:
- If you are feeling unwell please see adoctor before coming to church, and wear a mask if you have cough or flu -like symptoms.
- Those with a temperature of 37.5°C and above are advised to return home to rest or seek medical treatment.
- At holy communion, please practice intinction by dipping the wafer in the wine. Do not sip from the chalice.
3. Little Gems and KFC:
- Sunday School children and helpers will take temperature tests and sanitize their hands.
- If your child is feeling unwell or has a temperature above 37.5°C, please see a doctor and let them rest at home instead of coming to Sunday School.Please help to make our church safe and conducive for everyone. Thank you.