The PCC, in consultation with the COA COVID-19 Response Team, has decided on a gradual resumption of our worship services starting on 19 July. The timings of the Sunday Services are as follows:
English Holy Communion Sunday Service 10:00am (Sanctuary)
Chinese Sunday Service 2:00pm (Sanctuary)
Holy Communion on 1st and 3rd Sunday
There will be no children’s program in church at this moment. Sunday school will continue to be held online.
We will revised the frequency and timing of the worship services in accordance to the COVID-19 situation in Singapore and with future MCCY advisories.
As each service is limited to only 50 worshippers, booking must be made before each service.
For Online Booking:
Please go to http://tiny.cc/COAregistration OR scan the QR code.
Online booking starts on Monday at 0001hr and closes on Saturday at 2200hr.
For Call-in Booking:
To make a booking for English Service, please call the church office (6283 3988) or Clare during office hours.
To make a booking for Chinese Service, please contact Lee Kim during office hours or approach the Chinese Cell Leaders.
There will only be 1 entry and 1 exit point.
• Entry point is at the Drop-off Point at Level Lower 1 near the MPH.
• Exit Point is at Foyer’s Main Entrance at Level 1 near the LKC Hall.
• Screening and SafeEntry registration must be done at the Entry Point before proceeding to the Church Sanctuary.
• Mask must be worn at all times and safe distancing of 1 metre must be maintained from other worshippers (except members of the same household) and church staff.
• No mingling between worshippers before, during and after each service.
Please stay at home and attend our service online IF:
• You have travelled outside Singapore in the last 14 days.
• You have been in close contact with confirmed case of Covid-19 infection in the last 14 days.
• You are currently placed on Quarantine or Isolation Order, Stay Home Notice (SHN) or Leave of Absence (LOA) by MOH or your employer.
• You have been issued medical certificates for respiratory symptoms.
• You are feeling unwell with even the slightest flu-like symptoms, coughing,
runny nose, sore throat, sneezing or breathlessness.
As advised by the Diocese, we strongly encourage those who are aged 60 and above, and/or people with chronic health conditions to also stay at home and attend our service online.
The 10:00am English Service will be broadcast live on YouTube. The link can be found on the Church App.
The recording of the English service and sermon will also be uploaded on the Church App.
Date: Sunday 2 August
Both Bishop Rennis and Bishop-designate Titus invite all members of the congregations within the Archdeaconry of Singapore to participate in this Online Holy Communion Service. The objective of this service is to educate our members about Online Holy Communion. It is also a preparation for future crisis such as the COVID-19 situation.
More details on this service is given in the teaching video by Bishop Rennis. The video and the script can be found in the COA Church App. The link to this Online Service will be provided in our bulletin soon and on the COA Church App.
- PAROCHIAL CHURCH COUNCIL 2020/2021
Vicar’s Warden - Benny Ting
People’s Warden - Goh Chee Kong
Honorary Treasurer - Terry Foo
Honorary Secretary - Elizabeth Phua
Synod Representatives -
Committee Members -
Teo Swee Pieu
According to the constitution, the PCC will appoint another two Synod
- THANK YOU
- to all Ascensionaires who attended and participated in the Annual General Meeting on 28 June, and
- to outgoing PCC members -- Tang Chi Loong, Andrew Cheang, Goh Zheng Qin and Yvonne Teo -- for their service in the past year.
Please continue to pray for the new PCC in the year ahead.