MCCY has given COA the approval to conduct our Sunday worship services with up to 100 worshippers divided into 2 zones (A and B) in the sanctuary.
ZONE A (50 worshippers)
Entry/ Exit Point: Drop Off Point (MPH)
Lift Access: YES
Toilet: Lower 1 (MPH), Level 2, Level 3
Drivers are encouraged to park their vehicles at the school carpark.
ZONE B (50 worshippers)
Entry/ Exit Point: LKC Hall Foyer
Lift Access: NO
Toilet: Level 1
Drivers are encouraged to park their vehicles at the Diocese carpark.
As each service is limited to only 100 worshippers, registration is required. The church office will inform you of the zone that you will be assigned to after the registration has closed on Saturday at 10:00pm.
For Online Registration:
Please go to http://tiny.cc/COAregister
For Call-in Registration:
Please call the church office (6283 3988) or Clare during office hours.
To make a booking for Chinese Service, please contact Lee Kim during office hours or approach the Chinese Cell Leaders.
English Holy Communion Sunday Service - 10:00am (Sanctuary)
Chinese Sunday Service - 2:00pm (Sanctuary)
Holy Communion on 1st and 3rd Sunday
There will be no children’s program in church and Sunday School will continue to be held online.
• Screening and TraceTogether registration must be done at the Entry Point before proceeding to the Church Sanctuary.
• Mask must be worn at all times. ONLY speaker, officiant and intercessor can be unmasked while speaking.
• Safe distancing of 1 metre must be maintained from other worshippers and church staff, except members from the same household and members seated on the same pew.
• No mingling between worshippers before, during and after each service.
Please stay at home and attend our service online IF:
• You have travelled outside Singapore in the last 14 days.
• You have been in close contact with confirmed case of Covid-19 infection in the last 14 days.
• You are currently placed on Quarantine or Isolation Order, Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or Leave of Absence (LOA) by MOH or your employer.
• You have been issued medical certificates for respiratory symptoms.
• You are feeling unwell with even the slightest flu-like symptoms, coughing, runny nose, sore throat, sneezing or breathlessness.
As advised by the Diocese, we strongly encourage those who are aged 60 and above, and/or people with chronic health conditions to also stay at home and attend our service online.
We will continue to make our Online Service available on the Church App every Sunday.
Trinity Theological College have suspended the distribution of hard copies of TTC’s newsletter, Trumpet, since our April 2020 issue due to the COVID-19 situation. They hope to resume only when the situation stabilises.
Please access e-Trumpet Dec 2020 and subsequent issues via the church app or the TTC’s website: English – December 2020 https://ttc.edu.sg/
Hello Kardia! We have a bunch of activities coming up. Please visit our IG@kardia_coa to view the schedule for the next three months, and stay tuned for more details on cell sessions as well.
On 10 Jan, our new youth pastor, Pastor Hambali, will be sharing what we have in store for Kardia 2021 via Zoom. Get to know one another better and to start the year as one Kardia family. See you there!
Join our Zoom on 10 Jan 2021 at 2pm.
With the start of 2021, below are opportunities to serve the school community:
• Saints’ Haven: supervise and look after boys during recess (9.25am to 10.55am); able to commit to one weekday
• HOPE Boys’ Club: supervise revision for at-risk boys on Wednesday afternoons (1.30pm to 4:30pm)
• Boys’ Brigade: assist with BB activities on Friday mornings (7.30am to 9.30am); training will be provided.
Please contact Chong Wei to indicate your interest or to find out more details.