- BAPTISM CATECHISM CLASS (ONLINE)
Date: Saturday 22 and 29 August
In view of the current Covid-19 situation, the Baptism Retreat and the
Baptism Service will be postponed.
- CONFIRMATION CATECHISM CLASS
Date: Sunday 13, 20, 27 September, 4 and 11 October
Venue: Conference Room
Confirmation Service: Sunday 25 October, 10:00am (To be confirmed)
There is a compulsory confirmation retreat on Saturday 17 October from 9:00am - 1:00pm.
Those who have been baptised and are above 14 years old, are strongly encouraged to attend this class. Please register by 26 July with Clare at email@example.com.
The Mission to Seafarers is the world’s largest maritime charity and is privileged to work in very close partnership with the Anglican Communion throughout the world. They provide help and support to seafarers who face danger every day to demonstrate the love of Christ. Your support is vital for them to continue this ministry. Please contribute generously through one of these ways:
- WRITE A CHEQUE
to “The Mission of Seafarers Singapore” and mail it to 52 Telok Blangah Road #01-05 Singapore 098829
- BANK TRANSFER
Account Name: The Mission to Seafarers Singapore
Bank Name: HSBC
Bank / Branch Code: 7232 / 141
Account No.: 141 824912 001
Swift Code: HSBCSGSG
Bank Address: 9 Battery Road #12-01 MYP Centre Singapore 049910
- PAYNOW VIA UEN
Enter the UEN No. S83SS0014K
Please indicate the purpose of the fund:
i. General Fund
Ii. Sea Sunday
Iii. Other purposes (pls specify)
Go to https://www.giving.sg/the-mission
For more infomration , please contact
Susan Koh at 94310630 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The PCC, in consultation with the COA COVID-19 Response Team, has decided on a gradual resumption of our worship services starting on 19 July. The timings of the Sunday Services are as follows:
English Holy Communion Sunday Service 10:00am (Sanctuary)
Chinese Sunday Service 2:00pm (Sanctuary)
Holy Communion on 1st and 3rd Sunday
There will be no children’s program in church at this moment. Sunday school will continue to be held online.
We will revised the frequency and timing of the worship services in accordance to the COVID-19 situation in Singapore and with future MCCY advisories.
As each service is limited to only 50 worshippers, booking must be made before each service.
For Online Booking:
Please go to http://tiny.cc/COAregistration OR scan the QR code.
Online booking starts on Monday at 0001hr and closes on Saturday at 2200hr.
For Call-in Booking:
To make a booking for English Service, please call the church office (6283 3988) or Clare during office hours.
To make a booking for Chinese Service, please contact Lee Kim during office hours or approach the Chinese Cell Leaders.
There will only be 1 entry and 1 exit point.
• Entry point is at the Drop-off Point at Level Lower 1 near the MPH.
• Exit Point is at Foyer’s Main Entrance at Level 1 near the LKC Hall.
• Screening and SafeEntry registration must be done at the Entry Point before proceeding to the Church Sanctuary.
• Mask must be worn at all times and safe distancing of 1 metre must be maintained from other worshippers (except members of the same household) and church staff.
• No mingling between worshippers before, during and after each service.
Please stay at home and attend our service online IF:
• You have travelled outside Singapore in the last 14 days.
• You have been in close contact with confirmed case of Covid-19 infection in the last 14 days.
• You are currently placed on Quarantine or Isolation Order, Stay Home Notice (SHN) or Leave of Absence (LOA) by MOH or your employer.
• You have been issued medical certificates for respiratory symptoms.
• You are feeling unwell with even the slightest flu-like symptoms, coughing,
runny nose, sore throat, sneezing or breathlessness.
As advised by the Diocese, we strongly encourage those who are aged 60 and above, and/or people with chronic health conditions to also stay at home and attend our service online.