The CG Support Group has developed a draft CG Manual based on the feedback from last October's CG Feedback Meeting.
CG Leaders can attend one of the time slots to hear the key points of the manual and share feedback. Please go to the link to register: https://tinyurl.com/CG- Manual-Feedback
St. James’ Preschool Services (Anglican) Ltd is looking for a Chief Executive Officer for the Anglican Pre-School Services (APS).
Please apply by sending in a cover letter and resume in MS Word or pdf format with photo, by 17 March 2020, to:
The Diocese of Singapore
1 Francis Thomas Drive, #01-01 Singapore 359340
Attention: Ms Yong Ping Ping or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org@anglican.org.sg
Details: Multi-Purpose Hall/COA notice boards
|1. SUBMISSION OF REPORTS|
Ministry Heads, please submit your respective ministry reports for AGM tto Yvonne Lim, PCC Honorary Secretary by Sunday 23 February.
Kindly contact Yvonne, or Clare at email@example.com if you have queries
.2. ELECTORAL ROLL
The Electoral Roll is being updated and revised for AGM on 26 April 2020. The Electoral Roll will be posted at the foyer in LKC Hall from 8 March 2020.
Please let Clare know if any names have been left out, or if you wish to be reinstated or to be an Electoral Roll member.
You have to be baptised, confirmed, over the age of 17 and actively support the church
.3. AGM REPORT 2019
Members on the electoral role are encouraged to opt for a soft copy (pdf) instead of a printed copy of the AGM report.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name to make a request.
1. NS FELLOWSHIP
Date: Sunday 1 March
Venue: One Leicester
Lunch will be provided.
2. YOUTH ALPHA
Dates: Today, 8 March and 15 March
Venue: Ascension Hall
Lunch will be provided.
3. KARDIA GAMES
Dates: Saturdays 7 March and 21 March
Venue: SAJS Field
4. SENIOR SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES
Dates: 8 March and 22 March
Venue: Youth Room/Conference Room
For more information on Kardia Young People's Ministry, please approach Rev’d Daniel Lim, Yvonne Lim or Winston Tay.
In view of the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak, kindly follow these safety and health measures:
1. If you have visited China, or have had close contact with anyone who has traveled to China, in the past two weeks:
- Please inform the church office before coming to church.
- If you are feeling unwell, please see a doctor before coming to church, or rest at home.
2. When attending church services or other church-related activities:
- If you are feeling unwell please see adoctor before coming to church, and wear a mask if you have cough or flu -like symptoms.
- Those with a temperature of 37.5°C and above are advised to return home to rest or seek medical treatment.
- At holy communion, please practice intinction by dipping the wafer in the wine. Do not sip from the chalice.
3. Little Gems and KFC:
- Sunday School children and helpers will take temperature tests and sanitize their hands.
- If your child is feeling unwell or has a temperature above 37.5°C, please see a doctor and let them rest at home instead of coming to Sunday School.Please help to make our church safe and conducive for everyone. Thank you.