COA, as we are often known, has been in Woodsville since 1952. Situated in the heart of St. Andrew's Village, we serve not just the school and the residents nearby but also many who come from far and wide.
We are a church that offers traditional and contemporary worship for all who seek the Lord.
We are a community of disciples who are engaging
the world in the power of the Spirit.
COA hosts a variety of activities
on a regular as well as ad hoc basis
to cater to the needs of the community
in St Andrew’s Village and Potong Pasir.